Google+

Pages

Featured

Sunday 29 July 2012

Madagascar Art



Madagascar  people are naturally creative and very artistic.Today Madascar is leading in 3D art and modern art in Africa. Children are taught from an early age how to be creative and independent.



My Art is inspired by the land and nature of Madagascar-breaking the conventional rules taught at school and creating my own domain of rules is what makes me confortable.


This could have been during the early years when the first settlers arrived on the promised land of Madagascar




Sometimes you wander what tourists chat when they're in Madagascar. I bet they all say, Wonderful Madagascar!!

I started this process with an objective of creating home grown 3D. its a project that I've just started and keen on.





This art is part of a series that, I will be featuring on this blog-I hope to show the world that Madagascar is not all about what Hollywood has been telling them, but there's more to our story.

The Art below is a concept of Animated Madagascar/African Comic and Manga series that I've been trying to complete for some-time,  its a great experiment that is still being tested.





















































The intention of this project is to create an animated Comic genre featuring many characters and props-the set is both urban and rural.
Please, this's not the finished product,but a process....

New Stories

Popular stories